You know it’s trouble when I break out the leopard-print creepers…..
- “Families are about love overcoming emotional torture.” Matt Groening
- “I know this all sounds weird, but this is the way the world works.” Robert Boyd
- “Cooper would always kid me about my hats. He’d tell me I should get a bigger hat.” Clint Walker
- “Yeah, I know I’m ugly… I said to a bartender, ‘Make me a zombie.’ He said ‘God beat me to it.’” Rodney Dangerfield
- “If you can do a half-assed job of anything, you’re a one-eyed man in a kingdom of the blind.” Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.