Oh no! You're looking for something which just isn't here! Fear not however, errors are to be expected, and luckily there are tools on the sidebar for you to use in your search for what you need.
- “I know this all sounds weird, but this is the way the world works.” Robert Boyd
- “Cooper would always kid me about my hats. He’d tell me I should get a bigger hat.” Clint Walker
- “Yeah, I know I’m ugly… I said to a bartender, ‘Make me a zombie.’ He said ‘God beat me to it.’” Rodney Dangerfield
- “If you can do a half-assed job of anything, you’re a one-eyed man in a kingdom of the blind.” Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.
- “Before enlightenment; chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment; chop wood, carry water.” Zen Proverb